Pillar 3 investment fund with lowest fees

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Hello,

I am currently looking for a pillar 3 investment fund made up primarily of shares (the more the better). I am 30 years away from retirement, so I would prefer to use a 100% share-based fund for the next 10 years or so. So far I have managed to find these options:

PostFinance Pension 75: 75% shares, 0.94% TER, no additional fees

SwissCanto Vorsorge 45: 45% shares, 0.35% TER + 0.3% custody fee = 0.65%. Transaction fee is 0.65%

Gibt es 3e Säule-Fonds mit tieferen Gebühren?

Are there other pillar 3 funds which have lower fees than these?

Thanks.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Greetings,

You can find useful information about 3a retirement funds and a list of fees and charges in our guide to Swiss retirement funds.

The Swisscanto fund you mentioned may incur additional fees and charges depending on which cantonal bank you purchase the fund through.

A number of other banks and insurance companies other than PostFinance and Swisscanto also offer 3a funds in which equities make up at least 45%. These include the VZ Vermögenszentrum (Profile 5-7), the UBS (two funds with 75% equities), Swiss Life (up to 50% equities), Raiffeisen Index Pensions Growth I (67% equities). You can find the fees and charges listed in the chart.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Guide to Swiss 3a retirement funds
3a savings account comparison

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

moneyland.ch has just launched a new interactive retirement fund comparison.

This comparison makes it easy to compare the total costs of Swiss retirement funds including TERs, front-end loads, back-end loads and custodial fees.

You can also run performance simulations to compare the historical performance of funds minus their total costs (based on current fees and charges). This helps give you an idea of how the kind of returns investors have earned using funds. While past performance is in no way an indicator of future performance, it provides some indication as to how well funds are managed.

The comparison also lets you filter and sort retirement funds based on their features. Information pages corresponding to funds included in the comparison provide useful details about each fund.

Best regards from Moneyguru

Compare Swiss retirement funds now