Private account calculations

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland-Nutzer-Fragen
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/30/17
  • Beiträge843

Thank you for the services you provide.

I have a doubt about the comparison of private accounts: when I click the blue “+” button on each row of a list like this one (https://www.moneyland.ch/en/privateAccount/list) I see a “breakdown of costs for 1 year”. What is, exactly, this information? For example, is the “payment order costs” the average costs for payment orders over one year or is it a fixed price to pay?

Thank you if you can explain a little bit what this information means and/or where to find out more.

Best regards,

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Dear Sir,

The breakdown of costs shows the TOTAL of fees and costs according to your profile you have chosen (for example "average user"). You can also select "individual profile" if you want to determine your profile yourself.

If you choose "1 year", the total costs for 1 year will be shown. If you choose "2 years", the total costs for 2 years will be shown and so on.

You can find the explanation of profiles here.
You can find the basis of calculation here.

Best regards