SWISS miles & more card from Swisscard, Cornercard or Diners Club?

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameGareththegreat
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge19

I fly almost exclusively with SWISS because I prefer direct flights and I am considering getting a miles and more credit card to earn a few miles on the side. Surpisingly, it seems that three different Swiss credit card companies offer miles & more credit cards, and I don't have experience with any of these issuers. Aside from the miles you earn with the different Mile & More credit cards available, I am interested in knowing which issuer provides the best customer service. Anyone have experience with Miles & More credit cards in Switzerland?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi Gareththegreat,

Miles&More airline miles credit cards are issued by Swisscard, Cornèrcard and Diners Club (a subsidiary of Cornèrcard).

You can find miles earning rates for most Swiss airline miles credit cards in the guide to using credit cards to earn award flights.

As far as customer service goes, the moneyland.ch credit card customer satisfaction survey provides good insights into customer satisfaction with issuers.

You can easily find all Swiss miles credit cards using the miles filter in the interactive Swiss credit card comparison on moneyland.ch. The comparison also clearly shows customer satisfaction ratings as per the customer satisfaction survey.