Loan Refinancing Calculator
Useful information about the moneyland.ch loan refinancing calculator:
- The moneyland.ch loan calculator makes it easy to find out whether or not refinancing your loan is a smart financial move.
- The leading unbiased loan comparison on moneyland.ch provides a clear overview of the actual costs of loans from Swiss lenders.
- Other moneyland.ch loan calculators: Loan cost calculator; remaining debt and early settlement calculator; leasing calculator.
- The calculator assumes that monthly repayments are made in arrears and that identical monthly repayments are made.
- Lenders communicate the cost of loans using effective annual interest rates. The Swiss model for calculating effective annual interest rates is used by the calculator.
- Results are calculated based on monthly repayments rounded to the nearest 5 centimes and on the amount of debt remaining. Rounding differences may occur.
- Whether or not refinancing a loan is possible depends on the remaining loan term, remaining debt and individual creditworthiness.
- This calculator assumes that the loan amount and the loan term will not be increased during refinancing.
- You can find advice about loan refinancing in our guide to refinancing loans.