Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right bank can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right banking package, including private accounts, debit cards, credit cards, savings accounts and 3a retirement accounts, in three easy steps. Compare bank packages now
Enter basic information.
- Year of birth: Only products which you are eligible for will be listed.
- Online banking only: Handling all of your banking online can help you save costs.
- Are you currently studying? Select this checkbox if you are a student. Some banks provide student discounts.
- Providers with locations in: Select a canton to limit results to products from banks which have branch offices in that canton.
- Credit cards: Choose a profile which matches your credit card use. Credit card user profiles are defined in detail here. If you do not use credit cards, select the “Credit card not used” profile.
- Private account: Select a profile which matches your private account use. You can find detailed breakdowns of private account user profiles here.
- Savings account: If you want to use a savings account to earn higher interest on your savings, enter the amount you expect to deposit here.
- Pillar 3a: If you want a pillar 3a account, enter the amount which you expect to deposit here.
2. Compare offers.
- Costs minus interest earned and discounts: Compare bank packages based on their costs and interest earned. The savings potential of packages is calculated in comparison to the most expensive package available. You can find a breakdown of the bases of calculations here.
- Use additional criteria: You can filter results by selecting various criteria from the “More criteria” box. Only bank packages which meet all criteria appear in the results list.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” buttons of offers you are interested in to request free quotes. Not all bank packages have this option.
3. Complete request form.
- Complete the quote request form, including your contact details, so that free quotes can be sent to your as promptly as possible.