The comparison services provided by moneyland.ch are completely free of charge for users and meet strict security standards. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all comparisons. If you have any questions about the moneyland.ch services, please feel free to contact us by phone at +41 44 576 8888 or via email at email@example.com.
Finding the right pet insurance is easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right pet insurance in three simple steps. The comparison tool lists all available pet insurance policies and (if you so choose) automatically shows you the most affordable deductible and coverage model for each insurance policy. The comparison also clearly shows you whether or not individual insurance policies make financial sense for your situation. Compare pet insurance now.
1. Enter the necessary information.
- Type of pet: You can compare insurance policies for cats, dogs and horses.
- Age of pet: Enter the age of your pet. Your pet must be at least 3 months old. Some insurance policies have limits on the maximum age for pets for which you apply for insurance.
- Type of insurance: Standard pet insurance covers both illnesses and accidents. The “accident coverage only” model is only offered by a few insurance providers and is not generally recommended.
- Insurance options: Pet insurance policies are often offered in a number of different models with different deductibles, coverage and premiums. You can choose to have all models of each policy listed, or to limit results to the optimal insurance model from each insurance provider.
- Estimation of medical costs per year: This only appears when you choose “show best option” in the “insurance options” field. Estimate your approximate veterinary expenses (costs of treatment, operations, inoculations, etc.) and select the corresponding profile. Choose the individual amount option if you want to enter a specific amount. The moneyland.ch comparison calculates the most affordable deductible and coverage model for each insurance policy and shows you whether or not each policy makes financial sense based on your estimated veterinary expenses. You can find an exact description of profiles here.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare costs: Compare pet insurance policies based on their costs and services. If you chose “show best option” when you entered the necessary information, the comparison will only show the optimal deductible and coverage model from each insurance provider. The cost breakdown clearly shows the individual costs. You can find the basis used for calculations here.
- Compare criteria: You can use the many filters provided to limit results to only include pet insurance policies which provide specific coverages and supplementary services.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “free quote” button corresponding to the insurance policy which you want to request a free quote.
3. Request free quotes.
- Enter your contact information in the quote request form in order to receive a free quote from the pet insurance provider.