Early OASI Pension Calculator
Useful information about the early OASI pension calculator on moneyland.ch:
- The early OASI pension calculator makes it easy to find out how high your OASI pension will be if you retire early. It also shows you the life expectancy up until which retiring early makes financial sense.
- You can begin to receive an OASI pension up to two years ahead of reaching the standard retirement age (65 years old for men, 64 years old for women). Early retirement is only possible in years, not months. Important: When you retire early, your lifelong OASI pension is reduced to reflect the longer retirement period
- Important: During early retirement you are still required to contribute to the OASI. If you are not employed during that time, you must pay the contributions corresponding to unemployed persons. You can easily calculate how much you will have to contribute using the early retirement calculator.
- You can find more information about marginal tax rates here.
- Results are calculated exactly and then rounded to the nearest 5 centimes.
- You can find more retirement calculators here.
- Find an overview of all moneyland.ch calculators here.