Switzerland has established a global reputation as a politically and economically secure financial center. Even regular savers and investors will find that the Swiss financial market offers a broad pallet of investment options. These include savings accounts, medium-term notes and fixed deposits, securities brokers with online trading platforms, and wealth management mandates with retail banks and online wealth management services. High-net-worth individuals are well catered to by numerous private banks, family offices and independent asset managers.
Swiss asset managers: Services offered
Classical Swiss asset managers typically offer more than just the execution of investments. Other services provided include estate planning, relocation services, real estate consultation, financing, assistance in establishing foundations and financial advisory.
Investing money in Switzerland: Compare services
In a country which hosts hundreds of banks and thousands of other financial services providers, finding the best fit for your investment needs can be challenging. The interactive comparisons on moneyland.ch make it easy to find the best solutions for investing money in Switzerland.
- Online trading: Compare licensed Swiss brokers now.
- Savings accounts: Compare Swiss savings accounts now.
- Retirement accounts: Compare Swiss Pillar 3a retirement accounts now.
- Wealth management: Compare wealth management services from Swiss banks and online asset managers now.
- Fixed deposits: Compare Swiss fixed deposits and medium-term notes now.
- Retirement funds: Compare Swiss pillar 3a retirement funds now.